This is Bella Pepper cocktail is a salute to bell peppers because they don’t get the credit they deserve. 1 cup of red bell pepper has 3 times as much vitamin C as an orange, so this cocktail is pretty healthy 😉
Enjoy this savory summertime Bella Pepper Cocktail featuring red bell pepper, notes of citrus, hot honey for a hint of warmth, and a Noir Lava Salt rim.
Substitutions for a Bella Pepper mocktail can be found below the recipe.
- Sharp knife
- 1.5 oz. cold pressed red bell pepper juice
- 1 oz. vodka
- .75 oz. lemon juice
- .75 oz. hot honey
- 1 tsp Noir Lava Salt
- 1 Lime wedge
- Cut through the center of a lime wedge then run ½ of the glass through the center of the lime wedge, then dip the rim of the glass into the lava salt.
- Fill the rocks glass with ice and set aside.
- Add the vodka, red bell pepper juice, lemon juice and hot honey into your cocktail shaker.
- Lastly, add ice to the cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain the ice while pouring the ingredients into the rocks glass.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lime and a sprig of basil.