This Full of Passion Mojito is so tropical and refreshing. Mojitos are delicious, but the passion fruit really takes it to a new level.
Drinking this makes me feel like I’m on the shore of Tahiti in my bikini with the warm sand hugging my body. The essence of passion fruit, sun screen, and salty ocean is filling the air…I literally just went there in my mind as I’m sipping and writing this caption. Enjoy this drink…and remember, rum is a creeper!
Full of Passion Mojito
- 1 ½ oz. white rum
- 1 oz. 100% passion fruit juice
- 3 oz. soda water
- 4 lime wedges
- 1½ tsp cane sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 passion fruit
- Squeeze lime wedges in a highball glass to extract the juice. Rub the mint leaves between your fingers, then place in the glass. Add sugar and the pulp of 1/2 passion fruit, then muddle to extract the oils and juice from the above ingredients.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Add passion fruit juice and white rum.
- Top with soda water and stir.
- To garnish, slap the fresh mint against your hand to extract the oils then place it in the glass. Add a pansy(optional) and top it off with passion fruit pulp and enjoy!!